When I get home at night and on the weekends, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer and write something. My creative wheels have been spent. Not to say that events haven't happened over the past few months that have made me think, "I need to blog about this!" Several things have happened. Here is a quick, non-creative run-down:
- We spent a weekend in January with 12 close friends at a cabin near Branson. We were suppose to go to Arkansas but they had no power due to the ice storm. Not willing to cancel our highly anticipated weekend, we came up with a Plan B and secured a really neat spot in Blue Eye.
- I joined a bookclub.
- Our good friends, Jason & Katie are getting married in November. Katie and I have been dress shopping twice and found the perfect dress for her. She is going to look so pretty! Added bonus...I get to be in the wedding!
- Speaking of Jason & Katie - we went to their engagement party on Saturday.
- We painted our bathroom green and brown.
- We started the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University bible study. Since then we have paid off my car and will have Nick's paid off in May.
- Nick is crazy deep in March Madness. It's pretty bad. When I complained about the constant basketball on our tv he said, "Just let me have my March Madness." I am ready for baseball so I can see my lovely Pujols in his baseball pants.
- Eastan beat Halo 1. He is pretty excited about it.
- Almost forgot a big one! We are on a co-ed softball team. Much more about that later!
- Eastan made it to his last quarter of 4th grade alive!
- Jax is having surgery on Friday. Two lypomas (I don't think I spelled that right) are being removed.
Stay tuned for more blogging...I haven't given it up. Just took a little hiatus.