Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Squirrely Girls

I am a proud Squirrely Girl. The Squirrely Girls are comprised of fellow crafters that spread across the country (yes, I can say that because Carrie now lives in Michigan). Squirrely Girls originated when Jessica and I decided to craft our own Christmas ornaments. See Squirrely Girl Craft post. The name fits us, not only because we are squirrely of nature but we also like squirrels. We have squirrel nicknames, a logo, set-up a site on Etsy to sell our squirrel crafts, cut out random pictures of squirrels from the newspaper to give to fellow Squirrels, craft our own squirrel shirts and basically go over-the-top for anything squirrel.

In saying that, I don't believe you will ever find one of the Squirrely Girls in the situation as this lady (that might be too proper of a term) in this news story.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Squirrel- Pride, Nation-Wide! Oh yeah!!!!
Have you squirrels been crafting anything lately?

Mimi said...

Glad to see you back on your blog. I love to read it. I tried to watch your "you-tube" story but couldn't find it, so I watched "Train vs. Tornado". It was great!!

Carrie Reynolds said...

Your blog is adorable and your squirrels look amazing. I miss you!